Graeme has appeared and advised magazines, newspapers, websites, radio and TV both within the UK and globally. Quotes and articles have been translated into five languages throughout the world.
Graeme started his IT security journey when he was a teenager before moving on to college; his first job was IT security related. In addition to over a decade’s experience he has qualifications and training in:
- MSyl (Member) of the Security Institute
- KCTP (Kerio Connect Certified Technical Professional)
- KCSP (Kerio Connect Certified Sales Professional)
- Investigation and Intelligence Analysis Training Course
- CompTIA Security+
- CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- BTEC National Diploma for IT Practitioners
Graeme aims to make his point in a clear, user-friendly way so that anyone, technical or not, can understand it.
Graeme regularly writes articles for this website and he also writes articles for publications on request.